- Are you an assertive, proactive, decisive and competitive self-starter?
- Do you make decisions and solve problems primarily using data and analytics, but can turn up the charm to get your way?
- Are you great at seeing how something should work and breaking projects down into specific priorities? Achieving outcomes through others to ensure the work breakdown is delivered?
- Do you want to be in control of your own destiny, and get in early on a start-up with a solid foundation?
If you answered yes, and you think you can keep up, come join our team. This position will play a significant role in defining the future of technology in the Construction Industry and other related industries.
RYVIT is a platform that connects top industry software with top accounting and operational systems as an add-on service. As an engineer and operational leader for a technology infrastructure that does not exist anywhere else in the market, you will drive opportunity by working to overcome and simplify hard technical challenges. Working with a degree of autonomy is required, balanced with knowing when to seek help from the team and collaborate on bigger problems and technical designs. Working across our entire Product team, we expect our engineers to develop understanding of the business case to apply technology for long-term value creation, transforming the lives and business of the Customers we seek to enable.
- Work within a flexible, fast-paced environment, centered around team support, collaboration, and self-governance for process administration
- Architect solutions to core technical problems that do not have defined patterns available
- Evolve industry best practices to establish new paradigms in the delivery of technical solutions
- Be at the forefront of technology adoption, development, and delivery
- Work with and across the entire product and marketing teams to break down work, establish work plans and promote completed work to engage end-user adoption
- Transform the way many businesses operate by delivering automated solutions
- Ensure quality, reusability, portability, and high performance standards are met
This role may also:
- Manage a dedicated development team to ensure technology, process, and people leadership are centered within the delivery of one, many, or all core platform components (such as the platform, audit system, portal, plugin architecture, configuration engine, workflow engine, e-commerce delivery, etc.)
- Own all decisions related to the technical delivery of our business model, including infrastructure, software, tools, systems, and process orientation
- Assist and lead the development of Agile development methodology, adoption, and execution
- Technical mentorship to manage the professional development and contributions of other engineers and team members
- Continuously improve development and migration processes
- Conduct and manage meetings with team resources to set and communicate performance expectations, to report results against plan, to identify issues, and plan corrective actions to ensure achievements of business results
- Periodically evaluate staff's training level, identify training needs and make training available to meet team needs
- Assign tasks and projects appropriate to technical skills of resources on team
- Reviews technical reports and instructional manuals produced as documentation of the various projects for accuracy
You will be pioneering many of the technical output we seek to create, so the faint of heart need not apply. Working with our Product leads, in addition to Customers directly, you will need to possess an ability to communicate well, collaborate along each stage of the development lifecycle, and be nimble to evolving priorities.
We have a smart team, a unique understanding of a wide market opportunity, a technical platform that minimizes development cost for interfacing with top accounting and operational software (often where no API exists), and the ability to be nimble. Top talent only need apply. Great upside, opportunity is both realistic and attainable.
You’re the person for this job if you have:
- Experience working as part of a complex implementation serving in a leadership role
- Expertise in the .Net stack / architecture (emphasis on C#)
- Expert level knowledge of SQL DBMS: MySQL, MS SQL, or other
- Experience with one or more of the following languages to supplement .Net expertise: Java, PHP, C++, Perl, Python, Ruby, or similar
- Solid understanding and working ability to design OO programs and components with an emphasis on reusability, portability, and high performance
- Experience in large, multi-platform production environments such as AWS or the Azure platform
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a record of accomplishment being able to prioritize, plan, and organize work and deliverables
- Experience in managing small and large scale projects, or many projects at once
- Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate up, down, and across the business, with the presence and style to present information to executives
- A work hard, play hard mentality