- Do you possess a “self starter mentality” and have an entrepreneurial spirit?
- Do you make decisions and solve problems using data and analytics, but can also leverage relationships to influence outcomes through others?
- Are you able to think on the fly and remain calm under pressure? Do you thrive in a fast paced, high energy environment?
- Are you great at seeing how something should work and breaking projects down into actionable priorities?
- Do you want to be in control of your own destiny, and get in early on a start-up with a solid foundation?
If you answered yes, and you think you can keep up, come join our team.
RYVIT is a platform that connects top industry software with top accounting and operational systems as an add-on service.
- Elevate the customer experience to drive solution adoption. The primary goal is to drive speed-to-value for our customers to derive maximum business benefit from their investments in as short a time frame as possible by streamlining the customer journey;
- Work closely with the internal Sales, Technology and Product teams to drive customer success and make each customer a reference;
- Serve as the advocate for the customer internally to represent their needs;
- Understand the client product needs and provide market feedback to the Product Development teams as necessary;
- Manage multiple projects, product implementations and documentation concurrently;
- Develop procedures and monitor the implementation schedule to meet customer objectives;
- Identify improvements to make product implementation more systemized and efficient;
- Implement and configure integration products;
- Assist customers in application testing and rollout and train key stakeholders on all system functions required to fully onboard each respective customer profile;
This role will warrant frequent discussions with customers and partners, customer site visits on an as-needed basis, periodic status reporting on milestone achievements and many other forms of formal and informal communication. In addition to proactive customer and relationship management, you will serve as an escalation point for issues that impact the customer’s success by effectively fielding and working with the technical team to resolve support cases.
We have a smart team, a unique understanding of a wide market opportunity, a technical platform that minimizes development cost for interfacing with top accounting and operational software (often where no API exists), and the ability to be nimble. Top talent only need apply. Great upside, opportunity is both realistic and attainable.
You’re the person for this job if you have:
- Knowledge of APIs and/or SQL scripting and/or large database programs;
- Experience installing and configuring applications in the Windows environment.
- Knowledge and experience with the phases of the construction life-cycle including accounting practices and project management; preferred
- Working knowledge of the Construction industry
- Knowledge of one or more of the following; preferred
- Sage 300 CRE construction accounting software
- Dexter + Chaney Spectrum construction software
- Vista by Viewpoint construction management software
- Prior experience with hands-on product implementation
- Demonstrable problem solving and process improvement skills
- Experience and success working directly with customers. Excellent written and spoken communication with customers is key to success in this role.
- Strong organizational skills specific to management of time, project and team resources
- Software development or software product design experience
- Product development experience and/or operations leadership
- Ability to manage multiple competing projects
- A work hard, play hard mentality