- Are you an assertive, proactive, decisive and competitive self-starter?
- Do you make decisions and solve problems primarily using data and analytics, but can turn up the charm to get your way?
- Are you great at seeing how something should work and breaking projects down into specific priorities?
- Do you want to be in control of your own destiny, and get in early on a start-up with a solid foundation?
If you answered yes, and you think you can keep up, come join our team.
RYVIT is a platform that connects top industry software with top accounting and operational systems as an add-on service.
We’re looking for a talented Product Designer to help turn our mission from vision to reality, working from the beginning to the end of product building, from new disruptive ideas to detailed iterations on micro-interactions.
- Flex your design muscles and envision how people interact with, and experience our products, and then translate that vision into the future designs
- Lead an effort to dramatically update the visual & interaction design quality of our web application. This includes working with our Engineers and Product Managers to set direction and implement changes
- Transform complex processes into intuitive and easy-to-use designs that are understandable by both inexperienced and sophisticated users
- Work through design problems from beginning to end, translating research insights into ideas that form disruptive new products and features, then designing the workflows and detailed interactions to realize them
- Sketch and prototype ideas to quickly access viability and design the fine-grained details of interactions
- Design a modern and thoughtful UI component library.
- Own the success or failure of their design work and initiate design and engineering sprints to improve shipped work
- Write about, present, and share what they have learned, both internally and with the wider community
This role will collaborate closely with members of the product/engineering teams, in addition to marketing and executive leadership throughout the design process—from crafting user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes.
We have a smart team, a unique understanding of a wide market opportunity, a technical platform that minimizes development cost for interfacing with top accounting and operational software (often where no API exists), and the ability to be nimble. Great upside, opportunity is both realistic and attainable.
You’re the person for this job if you have:
- Experience designing and shipping digital products and systems, not just websites.
- An appreciation of the entire product development process, from problem solving through to detailed UI and visual design.
- The ability to create high-fidelity interaction prototypes and mockups using Sketch, InVision, or similar.
- Obsessive attention to detail. You value quality and polish in the work that you and the team produce.
- Ability to function as a bridge across disciplines, such as Product, Engineering, and Marketing.
- Demonstrable problem solving and process improvement skills.
- Highly prefer candidates that have played a role in designing embedded integrations for a SaaS product or company.