Product Sales Engineer
RYVIT is a fresh, new approach to software integration. It is the first of its kind, integration platform built for the ConstructionIndustry. At RYVIT, we are passionate about building a creative, entrepreneurial, and progressive work environment where we are all empowered to grow and thrive toward our common purpose. We employ a highly talented team and are looking for individuals to help us improve on who we are, what we do, and ultimately to help build something that does not exist anywhere else in the world today.
- Do you possess a “self-starter mentality” and have an entrepreneurial spirit?
- Do you make decisions and solve problems using data and analytics, but can also leverage relationships to influence outcomes through others?
- Are you able to think on the fly and remain calm under pressure? Do you thrive in a fast paced, high energy environment?
- Are you great at seeing how something should work and breaking projects down into actionable priorities?
- Do you want to be in control of your own destiny, and get in early on a start-up with a solid foundation?
If you answered yes, and you think you can keep up, come join our team.
RYVIT is a platform that connects top industry software with top accounting and operational systems as an add-on service.
- Scope, plan and deliver product presentations and demonstrations that are tailored to the client’s technical requirements and audience
- Serve as Ryvit’s core product introduction, technical evaluation, technology evangelizing, and business consulting expert
- Develop strong working relationships across internal functions (product, marketing, engineering, sales, etc.)
- Leverage strong technical acumen to identify process and technical solutions dynamically to unexpected situations
- Support sales productivity and deal flow by securing the “technical close” in complex solutions
- Contribute to product development by providing insight and feedback relative to customers’ critical business issues and solutions opportunities
- Partner with the Research & Development and Customer Success teams to produce Proof of Concept (POC) solutions as part of solution sales strategy execution
- Understand customer use cases, formulate best practices, and document requirements (functional and technical) needed to address client needs
- Partner with Customer Success team on account planning and strategy and support marketing with evangelism activities (writing blogs, participating in demo-driven webinars, speaking at industry events, etc.)
- Develop demonstration strategies to promote strategic features and capitalize on customer and market driven value propositions
- Leverage marketing analytics to inform the strategy of digital marketing campaigns and identify trends, insights and key areas for optimization and ROI tracking
This role will warrant frequent discussions with prospective customers, existing customers, partners, and many other forms of formal and informal communication.
We have a smart team, a unique understanding of a wide market opportunity, a technical platform that minimizes development cost for interfacing with top accounting and operational software (often where no API exists), and the ability to be nimble. Top talent only need apply. Great upside, opportunity is both realistic and attainable.
You’re the person for this job if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree required (Computer Science, Computer/Electronics Engineering or related); plus MBA preferred
- Strong consultative selling acumen and demonstrated success in prior roles, with the ability to present to all levels of business and technical decision makers
- Passion about software trends and technologies involved in modern application development
- High skill-set in SaaS business applications, CRM, marketing automation, or business analytics, with the ability to build and analyze reports
- The business savvy to listen to our customers, understand, probe, and then interpret our customer needs to demonstrate quantifiable business value
- Knowledge of APIs, SQL scripting, and large database programs required; software development and/or software product design experience preferred
- Knowledge of cloud technologies - iPaaS, SaaS applications, cloud infrastructure, etc.
- Knowledge of various software methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) and also understanding of the use of different SDK languages/APIs
- Ability to understand and articulate customer business requirements and develop the corresponding proposal design
- Knowledge and experience with the phases of the construction life-cycle including accounting practices and project management; preferred
- Working knowledge of the Construction industry
- Knowledge of one or more of the following; preferred
- Sage 300 CRE construction accounting software
- Dexter + Chaney Spectrum construction software
- Vista by Viewpoint construction management software
- Experience and success working directly with customers; Excellent written and spoken communication with customers
- Strong organizational skills specific to management of time, project and team resources