What is the profile of the ideal partner?
- Partner is eager to grow their company revenue without growing their employee and development base.
- Documented API preferred, but not required.
- Active sales team with revenue/margin driven commission plan
- Active marketing resources with ability to actively articulate value proposition of Ryvit integrations
- Active attendance at regional and national trade shows for specific market niche
- Willingness for executive team to engage with Ryvit channel partner team
- Top 5 solution in particular software niche and/or looking to grow into a top 5 solution provider
- Complimentary solution vendor to existing Ryvit applications to gain immediate wins for software provider
- Aligns well with Ryvit culture: Flexible, Results Driven, Goal Oriented and Customer Focused.
How does Ryvit build integrations when a particular software has no API?
While most software packages include an API, many have elected to not build their own API. For those software packages lacking an API, we successfully integrate them by including a software agent running on the local network that mimics an API to make a connection with Ryvit. In addition, Ryvit can also build your API as part of our engagement with your team.
Where is Ryvit Hosted?
Ryvit is hosted by GadellNet and powered by Microsoft Azure. Azure’s hybrid cloud approach allows Ryvit to scale rapidly and exponentially, assuring maximum performance no matter how often you need Ryvit to sync your data.
Learn More Here: http://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/support/trust-center/security/
What is Ryvit’s Promised Uptime?
Is my client’s data secure?
All client data is encrypted via SSL before transmission to Ryvit which is housed in Microsoft’s Azure data center. Data is also secure across organizations – you may not access other clients’ data, nor may they access your data.
Legal or business case scenarios requiring additional security measures can and will be accommodated
After we sell a subscription to one of our customers, what happens next?
We believe that a successful and painless on boarding is key to ensuring a quality relationship between the two organizations. Our process is simple and built from 8 key steps:
- Engagement: Customer engages your company for integration and signs contract
- Due Diligence: Review a questionnaire with the customer to establish configuration options
- Authentication: Establish credentials and logins
- Clarification: Create the customer in our internal portal, set configuration options
- Connect: Deploy the connector app
- Verify: Run the service manually – validating data at each step (server to service DB, through configurator to conform, from conform to application)
- Go Live: Kick start integration with live data.
- Validate: Ensure a successful integration with customer
If I want a custom integration but not integrate into the Ryvit community, does Ryvit make that process simpler?
Ryvit is already integrated with numerous best-of-breed software services. Integration usually consists of building software components for each system you wish to connect. Even if you choose not to become part of the Ryvit ecosystem, your integration task is simplified because all you need is a connection to your application in order to leverage existing Ryvit integrations.
What sales resources are available once we become partners?
To ensure success, we have created a comprehensive sales and marketing portal to guide our partners through the initial deployment, as well as introducing the tools available for supporting sales and marketing efforts.
- Dashboard analytics
- Deal registration
- Joint business planning
- Online training
- Shared resources library
- Content management
- Marketing materials
- Press Releases
- Content and Inbound Marketing
- PPC Campaign Ideas
- Brandable Brochures and Media
- Partner forum
- Lead and referral distribution
- On going communication and blog
- Introductions for new partners
- Best practice sharing
Am I allowed to white label your integrations?
What happens when an integrated software has a new release?
It’s the responsibility of the Ryvit team to be aware of the changes being made in the ecosystem software and ensure the code remains compatible to address all major releases of integrated software platforms.
What is your disaster recovery strategy?
Azure runs on a worldwide network of Microsoft-managed datacenters across 19 regions—more countries and regions than Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud combined. This fast-growing global footprint gives you lots of options for ensuring redundancy in the Ryvit solution and for the critical data and integration paths.